Beautiful Sunday
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Former Binos

Guest petestats

sad to hear the news about another albion great jimmy fleming who was in the albion side that won the title in 1952 53 season . was part of the binos side that beat rangers  2-0 at annfield in 54  when willie woodburn got the first off his two red cards that season against stirling second one saw him banned sine died lifted 4 years later   

A little, bit clearly Rice has decided he doesn’t think he is ready to play for Accies first team and wants him playing big boy football every week.

on a slight side note one of the players he played against at U20 World Cup scored a hat trick in the CL for Salzburg tonight 

2 hours ago, chuckitphilliben said:

Danny Ashe not covering himself in glory in the cup game against the bot.  Watching it on tv.

Mike Roncone is the referee.

Must be about 10,000 auchinleck fans there too. 

The other 50,000 will be watching it on the telly..

Didn’t watch the Edin derby today, but seems that Calumn Morrison made an impact when he came off the bench 

I did and he didn’t really. Did ok but had no involvement in either goal! Absolutely dreadful game, good to see Callumn back involved o

4 hours ago, Buster said:

Robert Snodgrass retires from International duty at the age of 32.

He isn’t looking for another club is he?

reading todays daily record a former binos defender sprung off the page kevin milne? . talking about our scottish cup tie at city park in 2001 when we beat spartans 3-1 not witout difficulty if i recall.1-1 at half time and late goals from alex williams putiing a gloss on not deserved . my abinding memory is a biting cold win and trying my best along with most off the fans from sliding down the steep embankment . in fairness  that team was probably worse than the one we have now . with tadj moriarty another dumpling standing out . anyway he takes his penicuik team to play spartans on sat and he gtalked about how in the spartans proggramme that afternoon talking about him putting more balls in the car park than keeping the ball on the park he wasnt wrong that was a truly awful time to be a binos fan under ray stewart . the old addage certainly applied never return to a club where you had succcess in previous times . to be fair great coach naff manager

6 minutes ago, The West Stand said:

13/22

Who was Luca?

I’m thinking Luca gasparato that we got on loan from rangers? 

I got 9😂

3 hours ago, Binoboy said:

I’m thinking Luca gasparato that we got on loan from rangers? 

I got 9😂

Think you are right. I kept thinking of Luca’s ice Cream!

Was at The Falkirk Stadium today and Darren Smith scored an absolute worldy to sink Falkirk.

• Like 1