Beautiful Sunday
Sign in to follow this  
petestats

beautifal sunday

wonderful to get a forum back up and running . and like rave on hope all the old suspect subscribe . i feel its going to be a really positive season and will bring hopefully more highs than lows . a draw today against a top premiership side in hibs and narrow loss on penalties is cause to be optimistic without being carried away well remember . blair henderson hatrick and raving about how well were going to do and falling on our faces after a previous league cup campaign . however this time it feels different 

ive heard our squad referd to as journey men this season. might be the case but much rather  have a squad with a experienced spine to it . than previous seasons . this year for me gives us our best chance to get out off the basement and hopefully stay out . i dont think the competition this season is tougher than last year , noticed today  how badily brechin are struggling all ready when they dont have enough players . and barry smith has to include himself 9 years after hanging his boots up  

annan are significantly weaker than last year with most off their best players snapped up wish wed got tony wilson . . i feel we might see a better campaign from albion rovers and cowdenbeath with cove as the dark horses expect elgin and queens park possibly to be this seasons trap door battlers think it will be 

1 stirling albion 

2 edinburgh city 

3 cove rangers 

4 cowdenbeath 

5 annan 

6 brechin city 

7 stenhousemuir 

8 albion rovers 

9 elgin city 

10 queens park 

18 hours ago, petestats said:

annan are significantly weaker than last year with most off their best players snapped up wish wed got tony wilson . . 

Missed out on David Wallace as well. 

Welcome back Pete. 😉😁

I feel we've something of a mountain to climb in this section Pete, but since the team just went up the north face of the Eiger against Hibs, I'm just going to enjoy the moment.