Beautiful Sunday
Sign in to follow this  
gorilla

Albion Rovers v The Binos

Let's look to the future, we head of to glorious Coatbridge as we visit Cliftonhill to take on the other Albion.

Will KR manage to pull our first league win out the bag or will it be another abysmal performance, will we have a new player joining to team or is that rumour dead in the water.

Personally I see another defeat with Albion Rovers going 1 up just before half time we capitulate and final result being 3 v 1 to the Rovers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gorilla said:

Let's look to the future, we head of to glorious Coatbridge as we visit Cliftonhill to take on the other Albion.

Will KR manage to pull our first league win out the bag or will it be another abysmal performance, will we have a new player joining to team or is that rumour dead in the water.

Personally I see another defeat with Albion Rovers going 1 up just before half time we capitulate and final result being 3 v 1 to the Rovers.

Well its a game we really need to get something out of, if Brechin can go there and get a win that's what we should be aiming for. Does not matter if we play good football or not its about getting something from this game. Whether or not we get another player on before then remains to be seen but its all about fighting for every point now and we don't want to have too big  a gap develop between ourselves and those above us. Still 32 games to go and 96 points up for grabs 

Lets get behind the team and hope we can start to get back on track, 

Prediction Albion Rovers 1 Binos 2         🤤

• Thanks 1

Supposedly Rovers unlucky to lose yesterday. But still, we fear no one in this league apparently.

On evidence so far you’d expect us to lose again, and that should really be that for KR, though I suspect the board would give him the chance to lose 6 in a row before acting.

Would be great if we scored the first goal in this one but I’d be surprised. We look lost at the moment. 

35 minutes ago, Ray Vaughn said:

We play a 3-5-2 and win 2-1. Duffy and AN Other to score.

Well, if he does score Mr Other will be a very good signing.

3 hours ago, Robert Young said:

It's been helluva quiet on here lately.  Well I've got nothing to say either. 

I'm just sitting mumbling to myself oh no not again. How about you?

On 8/25/2019 at 3:36 PM, gorilla said:

well i guess the dye is cast whatever happens . with i see a meet the manager night arranged for 11th sep at forthbank. fans invited along to put questions to stuart and kev wish them both luck . could be stormy if next two games go . belly up . seriously . i want a win at coatbridge . theres lots to like about our manager. you can see he cares . just hope the players respond cmon binos 

12 hours ago, Darth Bino said:

I'm just sitting mumbling to myself oh no not again. How about you?

Yeah, I cannae help myself sometimes, but thankful we're not in the state Bury are.

just a comment mates no rant . the club for me have made a brave call . and fair dues to broonie and colin rowley . theve decided to back the manager to get things right on the park . right or wrong . not for me to say. not qualified to make a call like that .i hope its successful . i can see where the board is coming from . weve had six managers in 9 years none off whom have been overly successful apart from 2013. which was more down to the players than anything . i look at this squad and there are some good players in there . maybe just needs the one result to kick start our campaign . if we score first on sat who knows . just need paul bryne to implode again  to kick us off . we need that performance again where we had a hour off tearing rovers apart with the extra man so good luck for the weekend for those going to the tip . and hope comes 4 45 the seeds off a recovery have been sown 

Posted (edited)

We must get points on the board today and we must score. 

Rovers have the worst defence in the league - but they have a team capable of scoring; second only to Cove. It's a winnable game for sure, but the stakes are high and the dangers are there.

Our defence needs to be organised and tight. We need the drive, passion and hunger that seemed to be on display in the latter stages last Saturday. It's a new club record if we lose. 

I'm sure we're all nervous and hopeful in equal measure. Mon the Binos!

Edited by Ross the Boss
Spelling correction

17 minutes ago, Bino2014 said:

1-0 to Binos Josh Petes 

Any comments regarding team structure,?

Winning 1-0 at halftime but down to 10 men after Nichols sent off looked a bit harsh to me booking at best. 

Still it says something winning and whilst Rovers have had a couple of chances but they haven’t done much to trouble us.

• Like 1

Wasn’t even a foul. Elbow on Jardine was far worse minutes later.

called the ref a prick to his face as he went up the tunnel.

2 minutes ago, Crawford Logan said:

How can we have any hopes with this disciplinary record? 3 red cards in 5 games, Nichol 3 yellows and a red in 5 games? 😱😱

Wasn’t even a foul.

15 minutes ago, Bino2014 said:

Winning 1-0 at halftime but down to 10 men after Nichols sent off looked a bit harsh to me booking at best. 

Still it says something winning and whilst Rovers have had a couple of chances but they haven’t done much to trouble us.

Appreciated 

17 minutes ago, Crawford Logan said:

How can we have any hopes with this disciplinary record? 3 red cards in 5 games, Nichol 3 yellows and a red in 5 games? 😱😱

Make that 4 reds