Beautiful Sunday
Sign in to follow this  
chuckitphilliben

Scottish Cup 3rd Round Draw

Rubbish draw. Home v Clyde. Unlikely to progress, no romance and a piss poor crowd. 

tasty the tream we love to hate few rivalries darren smith blair curry kevin nichol . if we go into it on form a wee chance to progress not the best but not the worse either 

Well at least it’s at home and who knows we might be able to get the better of this lot. Expect decent enough crowd for the game both stands open. Return of Darren Smith to Forthbank, wonder if he fancies his chances of scoring against us. 

Just hope we can get a bit of form going before this game and who knows we might just get past them to hopefully a money spinning tie in the next round. 🙏

j

I like this tie.  One of ours who left for them and two of theirs who left for us. Perhaps even the return of the Bikey?   I do recall the Clyde fans singing where's yer Bikey now?  Right in front of their Buckfast pink faces this time I hope.  Great tie for me. Get it right up them and I don't mean halfway up. I mean right feching up as far up as it goes!  Hows that for the voice of reason?:classic_smile:

5 hours ago, Darth Bino said:

Get it right up them and I don't mean halfway up. I mean right feching up as far up as it goes!  Hows that for the voice of reason?:classic_smile:

Wonderful mate, in fact it’s like reading modern Shakespeare!

I love cup ties that are break from the norm and due to our countless meetings over the last however many years, this tie doesn’t give us this, so I’m a wee bit underwhelmed. However, what it does do is give us a half decent pay day for this level of the competition as looking through the teams that we could have drawn, only a few of them would have brought more fans to Forthbank than Clyde, so bring it on. Half decent chance of progress (although they are clearly favourites) and a couple of extra £££££ in the coffers, not bad eh?

Edited by Buster

19 hours ago, Darth Bino said:

I like this tie.  One of ours who left for them and two of theirs who left for us. Perhaps even the return of the Bikey?   I do recall the Clyde fans singing where's yer Bikey now?  Right in front of their Buckfast pink faces this time I hope.  Great tie for me. Get it right up them and I don't mean halfway up. I mean right feching up as far up as it goes!  Hows that for the voice of reason?:classic_smile:

It ranks with Bruce’s address to his troops before Bannockburn my friend and know that any Clyde fan would agree it was rank.

20 hours ago, Bobs said:

It ranks with Bruce’s address to his troops before Bannockburn my friend and know that any Clyde fan would agree it was rank.

Or Corporal Jones from Dads Army!

• Haha 1