Beautiful Sunday
Sign in to follow this  
Bino2014

Elgin City v The Binos

im happy to be full on humble pie tonight. didnt think kev could turn things round but happy hes proving me wrong , most positive thing i can say hes tbe first albion manager since allan moore to be in the teeth off a storm . and come out the othder side to start turning results around when results went wrong for mackie he was  eaten up and cracked . present manger has shown bottol and steele to keep beieving in his ability and thats refreashing 

i aso believe its down to the members off the trust whove steered  us into calm waters we no longer have charaltans at the club.who are like a basket with two  faces for me the clubs in the best position its been in since peter handed the keys over in 2010 . im so pleased to be waxing lyrical its all i ever wanted 

morning guys dont know where teeth came from . meant eye . happy guy though . .kev was quite critical about aspects off performance second half . good to see he wants to see standards set . its really good . now . that the brechin match . is no longer a six pointer regards to bottom off the table issue , three points will see us go 12 clear . and didnt think id be saying that 2 months ago . as i said a few wees ago morton was mooros game that saved him went on a great run . kev beats elgin and we havent looked back even defeat at cove was to a debatable late penalty . although we have to be wary our home record against brechin is not great . although we did beat them 6-1 at forthbank . but they also gubbed us 5-1 at home . when ex binos star big chris scored 4 that day 

brechin though are in a bad spot . that season they went the whole campaign without winning a single game only geting 4 points in the championship seems to have hammered them to not recovering . maybe we could assit them jan . giving them max wright and lewis hawke who to me now are surplus to reqirment  . freeing up aplace to bring someone in 

Don’t care if they weren’t the most spectacular goals they were very necessary. It’s a long way North to travel back if you don’t get a result.   As it is fans and players got a real boost. Accept your point Pete, Brechin look as if they are there for the taking but don’t let’s count our chickens. We have turned it round,  given the right circumstances Brechin could do the same. Kevin had it right one game at a time.

chance for us to close the gap on annan to 2 points on sat , elgin will be gutted  a 95th  goal to draw 2-2 at stenny and with anan gong there on sat and our game with brechin chance to at worst goes 5th seasons starting to brew nicely . shame about the poor start we had  or it would have been game on for top spot 

1 hour ago, pete 123 said:

chance for us to close the gap on annan to 2 points on sat , elgin will be gutted  a 95th  goal to draw 2-2 at stenny and with anan gong there on sat and our game with brechin chance to at worst goes 5th seasons starting to brew nicely . shame about the poor start we had  or it would have been game on for top spot 

It's more important that KR builds a team capable of getting promoted and staying up than winning the league.  If it takes another season in this division then so be it - as long as we see genuine progress I'm sure people will be happy.  The team is coming together quite well after a poor start.  We have a good mix of experience and youth, we've got guys like Danny Jardine and Cammy Thomson who have unbelievable levels of fitness and stamina and a really solid keeper and back four.  We're also not relying on loan players which I think is quite a shrewd move on KR's part.  

It's about all of us holding our nerve and not getting too carried away if we hit a spell of bad (or good) results.  I've said before that we are maybe a creative midfielder or striker away from being a decent team.  If Josh Peters can get back in the groove and build on his cameo performance from Saturday - and avoid injury - then maybe that's one of those problems solved too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pete 123 said:

Don’t make the classic mistake of worrying about other results before you’ve got the points in the bag for yourself