Beautiful Sunday
Sign in to follow this  
admin

New Forum - Welcome

Hi all, and welcome to the Beautiful Sunday Forum!

With the unfortunate demise of Rave On, we decided it was important to the fans of the club to have a forum. I understand there is a few Facebook groups that offer similar community discussion, but there is no reason why both can't go hand in hand like they always have done.

The main message I wanted to put out here regarding this forum is give me time! I have never ran a forum before, never used this platform and I have full time job and busy life to contend with.

At the time of typing this, the forum is of course just a shell at the moment - it has basic functionality and the basic sub forums set up so that discussion can continue and members can sign up. I'm aware there is a million and one things still to implement and fix, and I'll get through them but I just wanted to get forum up and running first.

I'm putting my own time and money into this and as other forum owners in the past will know, it can be a thankless task but I'm looking forward to continuing the Albion forum community in some shape or form.

Anything urgent then drop me a PM or an email admin@beautifulsunday.co.uk

Onwards and upwards

Admin

• Like 1

5 hours ago, admin said:

Hi all, and welcome to the Beautiful Sunday Forum!

With the unfortunate demise of Rave On, we decided it was important to the fans of the club to have a forum. I understand there is a few Facebook groups that offer similar community discussion, but there is no reason why both can't go hand in hand like they always have done.

The main message I wanted to put out here regarding this forum is give me time! I have never ran a forum before, never used this platform and I have full time job and busy life to contend with.

At the time of typing this, the forum is of course just a shell at the moment - it has basic functionality and the basic sub forums set up so that discussion can continue and members can sign up. I'm aware there is a million and one things still to implement and fix, and I'll get through them but I just wanted to get forum up and running first.

I'm putting my own time and money into this and as other forum owners in the past will know, it can be a thankless task but I'm looking forward to continuing the Albion forum community in some shape or form.

Anything urgent then drop me a PM or an email admin@beautifulsunday.co.uk

Onwards and upwards

Admin

Thank you. Greatly appreciated.  £50 of appreciation if I knew how to get it to you.   If not already done, I would suggest informing the SAFC trust by email, to get word out to the membership.

20 hours ago, Darth Bino said:

Thank you. Greatly appreciated.  £50 of appreciation if I knew how to get it to you.   If not already done, I would suggest informing the SAFC trust by email, to get word out to the membership.

Thanks for setting this up and we'll get something out to members shortly.    

Just a short message from me in support of Beautiful Sunday having been made aware that some former Rave On! members may be reluctant to sign up because of concerns re the motives of the Site Owner in filling the void left by unfortunate and unavoidable closure of Gorilla’s Forum.

I can confirm that Beautiful Sunday’s owner is a good guy and his motives are entirely honourable! 

Please spread the word and fill yer boots! 

Stuart 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, The Phoenix said:

Just a short message from me in support of Beautiful Sunday having been made aware that some former Rave On! members may be reluctant to sign up because of concerns re the motives of the Site Owner in filling the void left by unfortunate and unavoidable closure of Gorilla’s Forum.

I can confirm that Beautiful Sunday’s owner is a good guy and his motives are entirely honourable! 

Please spread the word and fill yer boots! 

Stuart 

I can confirm that I persuaded Admin to reveal himself to the Phoenix.  He gets the worries people had, so he's settled them via Stuart. I still don't know who he is and I don't need to. Stuart knows and that's enough. Relax people, he's Bino family.

Kudos for setting up the new Forum! I needed to vent today after today's performance and I was panicked when I found RaveOn had disappeared. I'm glad I found the outlet. 🙂

Mon the Binos! 

Afternoon @admin.

Couple of things I have noticed, there is no edit facility to go back and change typos etc etc and is a delete post button a good idea to have installed?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Buster said:

Afternoon @admin.

Couple of things I have noticed, there is no edit facility to go back and change typos etc etc and is a delete post button a good idea to have installed?

Good point. Even when I check over before posting, I still manage to miss a howler.