Beautiful Sunday
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Stuff Needing Fixed

At the moment with the forum just being started, I'm looking at anything major that needs fixed.

I'll get round to all the small and superficial stuff eventually but in the meantime let me know in here if you come across anything major that needs some work...

Posted (edited)

Hi, I logged on with my iPad and was trying to upload a post but it did not upload at all. Had trouble getting anything to happen the internet button just kept going round. Logged in my PC using Windows 10 and the Edge browser and everything works okay. 

Edited by Bino2014

6 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

How do you block someone? 

Click on the arrow next to your user name, highlight ignored users and put petestats in the box. Click on posts and any of the other options you might want. Heave a sigh of relief and pour yourself a nice glass of wine.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, gmca said:

Click on the arrow next to your user name, highlight ignored users and put petestats in the box. Click on posts and any of the other options you might want. Heave a sigh of relief and pour yourself a nice glass of wine.

Game changer. Thanking you. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you, will block Pete now 👍🏻

So wish one of the admins/the admin would do what I did on Rave On and delete most of it.

Edited by Buster